Unite’s 104 BCD compatible chainring offers excellent chain retention, great mud clearance and longevity with a high-quality finish. Unite's chainrings are CNC machined in house from 7075 T6 aluminum billet, one of the hardest grades of aluminum available. Couple this with the high quality Cerakote finish and we have a winning combination to make your ride stand out from the crowd.
We have machines location lugs on both the inside and the outside faces of the chain rings so that it fits both Shimano and specialized e-bikes and can be run on either inside our the outside. All the sizes are threaded with M8 x 0.75 so you can quickly change the ring with out the need to remove cranks for the dual style chain ring bolt.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chain rings due to the extreme chain-line caused by 1x setups, our extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places, damaging the chain and ring. Our chainrings have specially machined recesses, which help to prevent this damage, increasing the longevity of the chain ring and chain. Grip Rings utilize a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
- Compatible with SRAM and KMC chains
- Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
- Wide-tooth profile for extra retention
- Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
- CNC machined from hard wearing 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Available sizes: 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T
- Weight: 30T-62g 32T-68g 34T-70g
- Cerakoted in house - available in 10 colours
For the best results when using a narrow wide chainring we recommend the following:
- Use with a clutch mech, regularly check the tension.
- Check for chain wear, a worn chain will increase chain drops and wear out your drivetrain faster.
- Check your chain length, too slack and you will lose retention, too tight and the chain will break.
- The tooth profile is specifically designed to be compatible with the 12 speed hyperglide chain.
- Keep you chain/bike clean and well lubricated.
- Couple it with the Unite Chain Guide.
Fitting Instructions – Click Here