The brand new Unite Co Renegade Stem, lightweight 5axis CNC machined perfection. Zero top gap and when combined with our flush stem cap completes an integrated look, designed and 100% manufactured in house in the U.K!
Unite Co wanted a stem that was stiff, accurately machined and looked the part. After hours of designing, 3D printing and FEA analysis this lead us to the Renegade Stem.
The machining method then takes this stem to the next level, we machine the stem and face plate in one operation at the same time. There’s nothing worse than a mismatched stem, the Renegade stem will line up every time!
Machining the stem in one piece also makes it far more accurate around the bar clamp area removing any stress raisers for carbon bars. We machined the stem to be light and as strong as possible, removing material from as many areas as possible without sacrificing strength.
The Renegade Stem was designed with a special recess which fits flush with our stem cap giving it the ultimate integrated look, the stem is also compatible with standard stem caps/stem spacers.
– CNC machined from 6082 aluminium
– Zero top clamp gap
– 5 axis machined
– Currently Available in 35 mm clamp diameter
– 31.8 mm clamp diameter soon available
– Available in 35 mm and 42.5 mm Lengths
– 40mm stack
– Body and face plate machined in one op
– Weight 135 grams
– Available in 6 colours
– Unite Stem Cap fits flush in specially machined recess
– Please note the stem cap and bolt are shown for illustrative purposes and don’t come with them stem but can be purchased separately