The design brief for our new DH specific crankset was simple:
- No specific tools
- No new standards
- Future proof
- Light but still robust and stiff
- Aesthetically pleasing
We based the DH crankset on our popular Enduro Crankset, the arms are beefed up to sui the more aggressive downhill style .
There are 2 axle diameters available, dub or 30mm. We asked our customers which they prefer and they were all torn, the simple answer was to offer them both. Want to swap from a dub to 30MM? No problem, the design is completely modular so you can swap the axle in minutes. With the ever changing standards this also helps to future proof the product, we can offer different length axles with relative ease.
- 170Q DH specific crankset
- Modular Design
- Self-extracting axle/arm
- No specific tools needed for fitting
- Sram style chain ring
- 165 length
- Dub 83mm Axle
- Arms available in black, orange, red, blue, purple, green, silver and gold.
- Weight from: 650g (155mm inc axle)
- All parts machined from 7075 aluminum expect for the lock ring.
- Oval and round rings available
Please note, the chainring is NOT including, click the links below to purchase separately: