The design brief for our new Children's cranks was simple:
- No specific tools
- No new standards
- Future proof
- Light but still robust and stiff
- Aesthetically pleasing
We based the children's crankset on our popular Enduro Crankset, the Q factor was narrowed to 150mm and we put the arms on a diet optimizing them for children and their recued forces.
There are 2 axle diameters available, dub or 30mm. We asked our customers which they prefer and they were all torn, the simple answer was to offer them both. Want to swap from a dub to 30MM? No problem, the design is completely modular so you can swap the axle in minutes. With the ever changing standards this also helps to future proof the product, we can offer different length axles with relative ease.
- 150Q Children's specific crankset
- Modular Design
- Self-extracting axle/arm
- No specific tools needed for fitting
- Sram style chain ring
- 155, 145, 135 and 125mm length
- Dub or 30mm 7075 aluminium axle
- Arms available in black, orange, red, blue, purple, green, silver and gold.
- Weight from: 420g (155mm inc axle)
- All parts machined from 7075 aluminum expect for the lock ring.
- Oval and round rings available
Please note, the chainring is NOT including, click the links below to purchase separately: