Unites new SRAM and Shimano direct mount oval chainring shares all of the great features that the standard chainring has to offer but with an oval profile. Our oval design has many advantages over our standard round rings:
- Improves traction while climbing.
- Reduces knee pain.
- 12% ovality (32T oval is equal to 30T-34T range).
- 115° Clocking from the crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke.
Unite's chainrings are CNC machined in house from 7075 T6 aluminium billet, one of the hardest grades of aluminium available. Couple this with the high quality, vibrant anodised finish and we have a winning combination to make your ride stand out from the crowd.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chainrings due to the extreme chain line caused by 1x setups, our extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places damaging the chain and ring. Our chainrings have specially machined recesses, which help to prevent this damage and increases the longevity of the chain ring and chain. Grip Rings utilise a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
- Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
- Wide-tooth profile for extra retention
- Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
- CNC machined from hard-wearing 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Shimano ring compatible with M7100, M8100, M9100 cranksets
- SRAM ring compatible with SRAM cranks sets including DUB cranks
- Weight: 32T - 68G
- 12-speed eagle compatible
- Boost offset - 3mm
- Cerakoted in house - available in 10 colours
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
For the best results when using a narrow-wide chainring, we recommend the following:
- Use a clutch mech, and regularly check the tension.
- Check for chain wear, a worn chain will increase chain drops and wear out your drivetrain faster.
- Check your chain length, too slack and you will lose retention, too tight and the chain will break.
- We always recommend using an SRAM Powerlock chain.
- Keep your chain/bike clean and well-lubricated.
- Couple it with the Unite Chain Guide.
There are no reviews yet.