The Renegade handlebar has quickly gained the reputation as one of the best bars going thanks to its well thought out design and material selection. The 800mm wide bar is designed with a neutral back sweep and upsweep giving good control and pin point accuracy out on the trail.
We chose one of the hardest aluminium’s available (7000 series) and to make it even stronger the shape is formed instead of bent, this also allowed us remove more material in specific areas keeping the strength high and weight low. After the shape has been made the bars are then shot peened to increase fatigue life, strengthening the bar even further. The renegade handlebar packs a lot of punch whilst still being exceptionally good value.
- 35mm bar clamp
- 800mm wide
- Available with 20mm or 30mm rise
- Formed from high strength 7000 series aluminium
- Shot peened to increase fatigue life
- 8 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep
- Cut marks to optimise width
- Subtle graphics
- Weight | 20mm rise - 282 grams | 30mm rise - 302 grams
The brand new Renegade MTB Stem, the unitmate lightweight 5axis CNC machined stem for your mountain bike!
We wanted a stem that was accurately machined, durable and looked the part. After hours of designing, 3D printing and FEA analysis this lead us to the Renegade MTB Stem. One of the basic requirements for any mountain bike is a stiff stem, the wide clamp and zero top gap makes this one of stiffest available.
The machining method then takes this stem to the next level, we machine the stem and face plate in one operation at the same time. There’s nothing worse than a mismatched body and faceplate, the Renegade stem will line up every time. Machining the stem in one piece also makes it far more accurate around the bar clamp area removing any stress raisers for carbon bars. We machined the stem to be light and as strong as possible, removing material from as many areas as possible without sacrificing strength.
The Renegade Stem is designed with a special recess which fits flush with our stem cap giving it the ultimate integrated look, the stem is also compatible with standard stem caps/stem spacers.
- CNC machined from 6082 aluminium
- Zero top clamp gap
- 5 axis machined
- Currently Available in 35 mm clamp diameter
- Available in 35 mm and 42.5 mm Lengths
- 40mm stack
- Body and face plate machined at same time
- Weight from 135 grams
- Available in 7 colours
- Unite Stem Cap fits flush in specially machined recess
- Please note the stem cap and bolt are shown for illustrative purposes and don't come with them stem but can be purchased separately
Stem Cap Bolt
Don't just take our word for it, Wideopen Mag loved the Renegade Stem, they had this to say:
- We love: Top quality bar and stem combo, it's simple to set up and great value
- Could do better: Nothing!
click here for the full review!
Fitting Instructions – Click Here