Introducing the latest evolution, the Unite Instinct pedals V1.1! So what's new?
New axle | We have changed a few little details along with the manufacturing method that makes the axles stronger and machined more accurately.
Refined Body | All cut outs have been removed from the leading edges improving deflection during rock strikes and also giving us the clean look we strive for. We took this opportunity to lighten the body, the curved edges allowed us to achieve a profile similar to an I-beam, removing most of the material from the center, keeping the weight low, strength high and still achieving the clean look we wanted.
New Pins | Gone are the fiddly grub screws, we have replaced them with M4 x 10 low cap heads with a black stainless steel finish. Loctite is no longer needed and they protrude 1.5mm further out offering improved grip and more robust platform.
The overall pedal dimension have remained the same at an oversize 113 x 102 x 18mm with weight coming in at 395g (no pins) or 435 fully assembled, this makes the V1.1 one of the lightest large platform pedals available with 30G weight penalty when compared with most 103 x 103 pedals. The internals have remained the same, 2 Igus bushes and one cartridge bearing per pedal, all be it we have tweaked the tolerances slightly to get them running for longer.
- Oversize 113 x 102 mm CNC machined body from grade 6082 Aluminium
- Concave platform for increased grip
- 17/4 Stainless Steel Axle
- Runs on 4 igus bushes and 2 cartridge bearings
- 16 Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip
- Weight - 395g (no pins) or 435 fully assembled
- Serviceable - All spare parts available.
- Cerakoted in house - available in 10 colours
Fitting Instructions – Click Here