The Renegade handlebar has quickly gained the reputation as one of the best bars going thanks to its well thought out design and material selection. The 800mm wide bar is designed with a neutral back sweep and upsweep giving good control and pin point accuracy out on the trail.
We chose one of the hardest aluminium’s available (7000 series) and to make it even stronger the shape is formed instead of bent, this also allowed us remove more material in specific areas keeping the strength high and weight low. After the shape has been made the bars are then shot peened to increase fatigue life, strengthening the bar even further. The renegade handlebar packs a lot of punch whilst still being exceptionally good value.
- 35mm bar clamp
- 800mm wide
- Available with 20mm or 30mm rise
- Formed from high strength 7000 series aluminium
- Shot peened to increase fatigue life
- 8 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep
- Cut marks to optimise width
- Subtle graphics
- Weight | 20mm rise - 282 grams | 30mm rise - 302 grams
Fitting Instructions – Click Here