The V2 Compact Chain Guide is light, simple, offers excellent chain security and mud clearance with silent retention. The guide has been designed around a unique modular design where you can run the guide and the bash together or independently. This also makes it possible to mix and match colours to give enough combos for even the fussiest rider.
The V2 Chain Guide has proven itself on the world stage under Junior EWS rider Brady Stone who is currently ranked 1st in the global rankings and also took an overall EWS stage win!
The slider has been designed to offer the perfect balance between weight, chain retention and durability, the open design offers excellent mud clearance. The slider is 3D printed from a high-tech engineering plastic, which is not only incredibly strong, but also offers excellent chemical resistance from bike cleaners/polishes and chain lubes. The back plate is CNC machined from 6082 aluminium, the use of two fitment points not only saves weight but also makes it possible to fit the chain-guide without removing the cranks. Because of the large array of different chain lines, we have designed the guide to include the use of spacers on the slider and on the frame mounts giving lots of adjustment where needed to get the the guide perfectly aligned with the chain.
- Back plate precision CNC machined from 6082 Aluminium
- The Slider is 3D printed from a hard-wearing, low friction material with good resistance to chemical attack.
- Light and simple design
- Compatible with oval chainrings
- No need to remove cranks for installation
- Includes black stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 28T to 36T chain rings
- available in 7 different colours
- Weight - From 38g
- ISCG-05 Mount
CHAIN RETENTION CHECKLIST
Having issues with dropped chains? Run through the points below for complete chain security!
- Use with a clutch mech, regularly check the tension.
- Check your chain wear, a worn chain will increase chain drops and wear out your drivetrain faster.
- Check your chain length, to slack and you will lose retention, to tight and the chain will break.
- Keep you chain/bike clean and well lubricated.
- Couple it with one of our thick thin chainrings.
Fitting Instructions – Click Here