We Are Hiring
Join the unite Team!
Unite Co Specialize in the manufacture of mountain biking components, we manufacture 99% of our products in house in our Newtown facility. We are a fast growing company and looking for aspiring young individuals to join our team.
Due to increasing growth we are looking for a well rounded staff member, duties and responsibilities shown below:
– CNC machine operator – Running multiple machines
– Assembly – Assemble components pedals/stems/chain guides
– Packaging – Pack orders
– Candidates must be computer literate
– Machine operating experience is advantageous
– Packaging experience is advantageous
– Ability to manage a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment is essential
– High attention to detail
– Hard working and able to work as a team
– Willing to Learn
Working Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm (38hrs per week minimum)
Roll type: Full-time/Permanent
– Exclusive prices for components
– Opportunities to visit shows/events
– Opportunities to further your education (apprenticeships/higher education)
We are currently based in Newtown however we plan to move to the Shrewsbury area in the next 18 months, Please bear that in mind when applying.
Salary: From £14,000 to £20,000.00 year
Fill out the form below and send us your CV to apply.
Alternatively email us – email@example.com